[MR] Re: Windmaster Land Fund Project question

david wendelken davewendelken at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 22 11:44:18 PDT 2003

>Where is this data going?  I certainly don't share my
>work number very often.

Actually, I'm a front for an international spamming ring.
I'll be distributing the info to everyone who will pay me money for it. :)

For the humor-impaired, the above comments were a joke. :)

Project members will have access to the information other project members provide.  No one else.

Andras

--- david wendelken <davewendelken at earthlink.net>