[MR] Isenfir's Games Tourney - Oct 18th!

Oxford, David dmo at pqa.com
Thu Aug 21 15:25:00 PDT 2003

Greetings Fellow Game Lovers!

It's been mentioned before, but lest it slip your mind in the post-Pennsic
recuperation period, I wanted to remind folks that on October 18th, the Shire of
Isenfir is pleased to host it's tenth Games Tourney in Crozet, VA (near
Charlottesville).  This will be a day devoted entirely to gaming, including
board games, card games, physical games, and gambling of all varieties!
(There's also a little rapier action going on out back somewhere, but that's
mainly an excuse to have something else to bet on :)

If you want a heavy-duty fighting event, THIS AIN'T IT!  If you want to spend a
day in good company, engaging in competitive intellectual and/or physical
pursuits, enjoying some outstanding good food, and maybe get in a dance or two
in the evening, this is the place to be!  Gamers of Atlantia, come together here
and be indulged to your heart's content.

Information is available on the event website at
http://isenfir.org/games_tourney, and will be further updated as time goes on.
Get your reservations in early, as Lord Toby is limiting feast to 80 so that he
may be assured to provide plenty of food, of the highest quality, on time.  No
one ever leaves one of Toby's feasts hungry or saying "What WAS that stuff?"
Don't miss out!

And as always, if you've got ideas you'd like to see implemented, FEEL FREE TO
MAKE SUGGESTIONS!  We're holding this event for YOUR enjoyment; tell us if
there's something you'd enjoy.  We're here to please.

Bryan Morgan
Isenfir