[MR] California Politics hit the SCA

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 21 13:45:16 PDT 2003

Good Gentles All,
It had to happen.  With a field as large as the one for the California
Gubernatorial recall race, there had to be a SCAdian in the bunch:

-=-=-=-  FORWARDED MATERIAL FOLLOWS -=-=-=-

Greetings Unto the Noble Populace of Caid,

Most of you know me as Baron Gilbert from Lyondemere, however my given
name is Michael Jackson.

I am running for Governor of California and I need your support.  I can
and will straighten out the mess
that California is in now, if elected.

It is time for a non-career politician and non-millionaire to be elected
to represent the people of California
and not the special interests.

Please forward my web address to friends and family and help me take
back Sacramento for the people
of California.

Sincerely,

Michael Jackson

www.MichaelJacksonforGovernor.com

P.O. Box 8609
Long Beach, Ca
90808-0609

MichaelJacksonforGovernor at verizon.net

Forwarded with permission...not my view at all, but then I live in Maryland,
don't I?????

Confusedly,

Kiri

Minowara Kiritsubo,