[MR] Re: Wine making

Ann Lipscomb alipscomb at argosinc.com
Thu Aug 21 08:57:18 PDT 2003

To all of you kind folk who have sent in answers to my question, my
greatest thanks!

This is a first for me and I am supposed to be the expert in this since
I am in the SCA and the SCA is KNOWN for wines, mead and cordials!  :)
So my friends came to me with all kinds of questions.  And I KNEW that I
could count on the Merry Rose patrons for help!

I'll post later and let you know how the "experiement" comes out!  Wish
they would stick to jams and jellys!  That I know about!  :)

Thanks again!!
Lady Anne Fraser