[MR] A request for help

TheBattyBard MysticSableWolf at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 20 06:56:53 PDT 2003

Greetings....

On Sunday, August 24th, the Shirre of Crannog Mor located in Boone NC is holding a fighter's practice and g eneral get together  from about 12pm - 5pm (ish).

This upcoming weekend is when our local student population moves into the dorm and we are hoping to recruit some new members to the Shire in particular and to the SCA as a whole.

Due to circumstances beyond our control our numbers have been sorely depleted and, as we would love and impressive turnout, we are calling upon the assistance of any and all gentles who would be willing to come and help.

We would love fighters, both heavy and rapier, as well as just individiuals who are willing to come in garb and just sort of "hang out" and talk to potential members.

I thank you for your time.

Should you have any questions, or would like additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me at MysticSableWolf at hotmail.com  or  by phone at 828-964-8223.

YIS,
Lady Graciela Esperanza de Sevilla