[MR] About those fireworks.....

Clelia1 at aol.com Clelia1 at aol.com
Mon Aug 18 16:08:01 PDT 2003

I unfortunately did not record or photograph the fireworks display. ;-( They
were pretty spiffy!

And I can confirm that there was some property damage and personal injury
reported in the camping area adjacent to Currie Road, as a result. I am not at
liberty to discuss detailed information. However, I can say, that it did happen,
and is being looked into. I'm sure the fireworks people, the Cooper's and the
autocrats and such will have safe & spectacular displays should they happen
in the future!

I hope all us weary Pennsic travelers have made it home safe and sound!
In Service to the dream, and occasionally rumor control ;-)
Debbie-                                                               Lady
Clelia of the Mists, MC-
For those who answer the call,                             Seneschal, Canton
of Rivers Point
and those that love us~~You are                             Deputy Kingdom
Chirurgeon
what you do, when it counts.                                          for
Training & transfers

Shepherd of House Vand Molle