[MR] labor day

NOTDukeOlaf at aol.com NOTDukeOlaf at aol.com
Sun Aug 17 05:51:47 PDT 2003

As many of you know are soon to know. Katherine and I will be moving back to
VA. On Labor Day, We have a truck rented to pick up at 8:00 am and with
Katherine's arm still mending she is unable to pick up any weight with it. My
father
who is in his 70's with a heart condition will be here in NC to help load the

truck any and all help would be appreciated in this feat. I know in my heart
that him and I will not be able to get it loaded we then have a 8 hour drive
ahead of us. I will need to have the truck returned by wed the 3rd we have
other family and SCA folks on the other end that can help there but we really

really need help to load it on this end. Due to our finical strain of
uprooting
Katherine and I will be unable to pay any of you. So with a prospect of hard
work and no pay this doesn't sound too appealing and on a holiday too. but if
any
of you could spare any time to help it will be appreciated very much so by my

self and my family. Please contact me at carolinak9inc at aol.com if you can
help or call me at 828-322-2690 or both please cross post this to as many
lists
as you feel is appropriate to.

Ich Diene

Olafr Ulfbrandrsson