[MR] Pages Academy & The Atlantian Childrens Fete

Morag Polaski mpolaski at charter.net
Fri Aug 8 17:52:28 PDT 2003

Greetings all!  I was recently asked the following
question:  "If someone in the page's academy helps out at
the Atlantian children's fete, does that qualify for their
service credits?"

The answer is yes, most definitely!  It would count as
service credits for pages and for prospective pages alike.
 The only requirement would be that a request for credit
form be filled out and submitted to the registrar.  The
form could be sent from Pennsic, if a page took forms with
them, or mailed upon return home.

I hope everyone has an enjoyable and safe Pennsic!

In Service,
Baroness Olwen