[MR] Hey Honey!

Nicholas S. Malone Nix at iolinc.net
Sat Aug 2 18:54:00 PDT 2003

I am about to prep a show mead for next years shows. Does anyone have a
source for a really black honey that won't bust my mortgage payment. I
need 30lbs or so. The best I have found, within driving distance, was
3.25 a lb and it had been pasteurized, homogenized, blended and then had
sulfites added.  After I pull off the clearest of the batch I should
have enough to set off a couple of batches of mead/ale.