[MR] How to help the SCA

Karen Setze brunosharpy at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 1 08:17:54 PDT 2003

My fellow Atlantians:

I saw this on an email list from Ansteorra, and hadn't
seen it here, so I thought I'd share. My apologies if
this posting is old news.

Lady Yseulte

Greetings to all:

The following announcement is from the Corporate
Development Officer,
Baroness Teresa Gabriela de Montoya y Sevilla.

Sincere regards,

Meg Baron
President, SCA Inc.

----

Do you shop online for items such as books, CD's,
apparel, or vitamins?
Did
you know that your regular purchases could help the
SCA, Inc. raise
funds?
Just go to www.iGive.com and sign up to support the
Society for
Creative
Anachronism, Inc.  Then go to the vendor of your
choice from the
iGive.com
website.  A percentage of your purchase (as designated
by the vendor)
will
be donated to the cause.  The website offers
additional incentives for
first-time users, as well as loads of discounts from
the hundreds of
participating etailers.  It's an easy way to make what
you already buy
benefit the organization you already love!

And coming this fall, the SCA, Inc. is registered to
participate in the
joint venture between MissionFish.org and eBay®.
Every eBay seller
will
have the chance to share a portion (or all) of the
proceeds from each
item
they sell with the SCA, Inc.  Watch for the inception
of this
fundraising
effort on SCA Announcements, or on our website.

The Corporate Development Officer encourages anyone
with ideas and
input on
fundraising for the SCA, Inc. to contact her at her
brand new Known
World
Mail address:  DonaTeresa at baroness.sca.org or via
development at sca.org.
Comments are strongly encouraged and can be sent to:
SCA Inc.
Box 360789
Milpitas,  CA 95036

You may also email comments at sca.org or reply to this