[MR] Re: That is Merchant Business

logan dukelogan at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 20 00:02:30 PDT 2003

i would suggest that should anyone be interested in why any of these
merchants have not been asked to participate next year they simply contact
cindy.  once you have heard her side of this i would suggest that we all
keep in mind that it is her responsibility and under her authority.  only
then can we make informed decisions and be able to have educated opinions
regarding this matter.  hearing only the side of merchants that are no
longer going to be able to make money at pennsic will clearly give you only
a very slanted view.

regards
logan