[MR] That is Merchant Business

Dave Aronson dja2003 at hotpop.com
Wed Aug 20 03:46:16 PDT 2003

Achbar ibn Ali <achbar at bellsouth.net> wrote:

 >    Why get involved with this?   That is between the merchants and
 > the Coopers.  Why should we get involved at all in this?  It is none
 > of our business.

As patrons of these businesses, it is very much our business.  There is
also the principle of not standing idly by, while injustice (or at least
what appears to be it) is done in our sight.

However, I do agree very much, on a slightly different angle.  It is not
the business of ATLANTIA, but of the ENTIRE Society, or at least that
subset of it which attends Pennsic or otherwise cares.  Therefore, let's
take it to the Rialto, rather than clogging up yet another list.

--