[MR] Is it time for the MidRealm to stop being a Pennsic Mainstay?

Chris Dawson c-m-dawson at nc.rr.com
Mon Aug 18 10:31:19 PDT 2003

Greetings all,

After participating in the war this year and reading some of the news as it
was reported in the Pennsic Independent, I am left wondering....

Now, I could care less about the politics going on in the kingdoms, so maybe
I am missing something......

But does the MidRealm want out of Pennsic? Not entirely out.  But making it
East Kingdom vs Aethalmarc instead of East vs Mid.

They seemed to do their best to make sure they had NO kingdom allies this
year and just gave away the Champion's Battle War Points.

Are they looking for an out here?  If so, I say we oblige them.

While there are plenty of honorable fighters that come from the Midrealm,
there are few if any groups that can be classed as 'good' units in melee.

And having lost well over 75% of the 'wars' to date must be fustrating.

Maybe it is time for Pennsic to become the 'Free Aethelmarc' War where
Aethelmarc fends off the East Kingdom from trying to reclaim their former
lands.

Or something along those lines.

Nikolai Bearslayer

---