[MR] Atlantia's Pennsic Calendar

CountessMENG at aol.com CountessMENG at aol.com
Fri Aug 1 23:19:34 PDT 2003

Thanks again to Lady Bethoc for taking on this task and doing a FABULOUS
job!!!!

I think this helped to encourage people to utilize the Atlantian camp more
that they have in the past, and I hope that the tradition continues!

I leave in about an hour to "grab" the Atlantian land..if you are up at
Pennsic tomorrow, feel free to come by and say "hi" and swing a hammer :-)!

If anyone needs me, I can be reached on my cell phone at 703-599-4315. If you
are making gifts for the gift baskets, please make sure they get to me no
later than the Sunday of War Week.

Thanks again to all the people who have helped so far, and see you all at
war!

MG