[MR] Period fireworks

Elizabeth isobelofyork at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 17 16:06:59 PDT 2003

Greetings,
 Although I wasn't able to make it to War again this year I read about the fireworks display online in the Pennsic Independent Thursday War edition. It sounds as though it was a good time, I do hope they repeat the performance next year.
www.pennsicindependent.com/2003_thursday_blast.html

 So does anyone have any good war stories to share? I hope everyone made it home safe and sound, I'll see you at Pennsic 33 come hell or high water.

in service to Atlantia,
Isobel

Ysolt la Bretonne <ysolt at nc.rr.com> wrote:
Greetings all,

We are home from Pennsic, washing mountains of laundry, reassuring pets, and
stowing all the gear back where it lives until the next camping event.

As I get back to the regular stuff of life, I keep thinking about the really
special finale to Pennsic this year. The period fireworks display around the
fort Friday night was truly wonderful. Folks who left early, or could not
make it this year, missed something very special. Does anyone know the whole
story behind the display? I have heard lots of differing chit-chat about it.
No surprise there :-) Someone thought they read about it in the Pennsic
Independent. I missed the article or issue.

Anyway who can tell me more? I was fascinated.

Thanks,
Ysolt

Lady Ysolt la Bretonne, CP, CGD
Chancellor
University of Atlantia

university at nc.rr.com for University business
ysolt at nc.rr.com for other SCA business

Argent a mouse statant sable between three ermine spots gules