[MR] University -- need a ride?

Tehair MacDiarmada mka Sue Metzler tehairscalists at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 30 14:26:18 PDT 2002

Hi!

I am travelling from Storvik (general Washington DC
area) to Atlantian University this weekend and am
looking to car pool -- I can drive my car (a station
wagon) or am willing to share gas/driving etc. with
someone else who is driving their car.  Given the
distance and having to be at University by 9:30 a.m.
Saturday, I would like to leave Friday evening but
cannot leave until after 7 p.m.  HOwever, I am
flexible on the return time.

If interested please email me privately at
deanpages at atlantia.sca.org

Thanks!

Tehair/Sue Metzler