[MR] Land Land, Give me lots of Land

Malone, Nicholas S. Nicholas.Malone at VirginiaDOT.org
Mon Sep 30 10:20:30 PDT 2002

There has been well enough hinting. I have some basic knowledge of land,
law's and 501(c)3's and can help but is there anyone out there that wants to
organize a private or NFP, land fund/Investment ?

Nicholas S. Malone
Information Systems Supervisor
Virginia Department of Transportation
Transportation Planning Division