[MR] University Urgent Request

Lady Magy Freyser clairjamie at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 27 18:14:47 PDT 2002

Greetings!  Due to unforeseen circumstances, it is with a sad heart that I
must announce that kids' activities will have to be cancelled at
University next weekend unless some good, kind gentles volunteer to take
shifts running some sort of activity.  (The kids' cooking class has been
cancelled.) If anyone is willing to help with this task or run the
activities, please email me privately immediately.  If we can not find
volunteers, kids'activities will be cancelled for the event.  We can
provide a pavilion and there are nearby picnic tables if needed.  I simply
need one (or many!) good kind person willing to help.  I would like to run
the activities until at least lunch time.  If I can get several people
willing to work shifts, the activities can continue for the entire day.
If you are bringing your kids to the event, please consider helping us for
an hour or more if you can spare.  Thank you!!!!!!!!
Magy

=====
Lady Magy Freyser
Minister of Arts & Sciences
Canton of Elvegast, Windmaster's Hill, Atlantia

"You can't buy happiness - but you can rent the heck out of some fun." - Gaston du Valmont
Check out my website...  or send me an AOL IM at LadyMagy http://www.geocities.com/canushag/Kimberly.html