[MR] Uh, Hello??!!

Rutlands at aol.com Rutlands at aol.com
Fri Sep 20 09:11:24 PDT 2002

Hello, (purr), my name is Peaches and I am applying for a place in your
heart.  I was homeless, and a year ago March Jim and Dan took me in... I
repaid them with five kittens and they repaid me with a trip to the vet.
Some kind of gratitude...I am now fixed and declawed in front, and have my
shots.

The trouble is, Jim and Dan are nice people but I just can't get along with
the other cats.  They are all three ganging up on me, INCLUDING my own
kitten, who is now twice my size.  I tell you, you carry them, you nurse
them, you teach them everything you know, and then they try to dominate you.

At any rate, I want so badly to vote with my feet... but I don't have any
place to go.   I'm a light-colored ginger cat, ever so slightly plump with
very soft plush fur, very affectionate if you're a human, I don't wail all
night like some cats I could name, I don't eat much and have a clean bill of
health.  I would be your cat, your own buddy, your friend and.. although I
don't like to bring up unpleasantnesses, if you have an Unfortunate Rodent
Problem, I'm a born natural.  And I won't gossip about it, either.

At any rate, Dan left the computer on and I'm posting this.  Could anyone who
sees this and has room in their heart and home for a loving friend please
Email back?  Thank you,  Peaches.

(Please reply to my friends James and Daniel of Rutland at Rutlands at aol.com)