[MR] Fw: [n-feld] Cattle Raids

Elspeth elspeth at nc.rr.com
Tue Sep 17 17:17:00 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: April
To: n-feld at yahoogroups.com ; atlantia at atlantia.sca.org
Cc: keep at windmastershill.org
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 7:22 PM
Subject: [n-feld] Cattle Raids

Greetings all,

The Baronial Water bearer, Zita Dominguez, has ask me to put out this message:

The site where Celtic Cattle Raids is being held does not have a lot of water.  To help out the water bearers, I am asking that everyone who can, please bring 1 gallon of water to donate.  Extra points will be awarded to the group who donates the most water.
I thank you in advance,
Zita

      Upgrade Outlook® - Add COLOR to your Emails
      Outlook® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

See the Nimenefeld home page at
http://home.nc.rr.com/eogan/Nimenefeld/index.htm