[MR] Award Recommendations

Tricia Donadio padraigin at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 22 17:04:35 PDT 2002

Unto the populace of fair Atlantia do Cuan and Padraigin send greetings!

We are greatly pleased to hear of the good works of our populace, and thus far have received many recommendations.  Please continue to send in recommendations, which we will accept both by e-mail and postal mail.  In order that we may give every candidate adequate consideration, please include the following information in your letters:

SCA and modern names of the individual being recommended
Local group/barony of residence for the individual being recommended
Award to be considered
Specific acts to support the award
Events the individual will attend
Your SCA and modern name and local group/barony of residence

For both postal and e-mail letters, please use a standard, black font.  This makes the letters much easier to read, especially when printed.

Best Regards,
Cuan and Padraigin
Rex et Regina Atlantia

Please feel free to cross-post this messge to any Atlantian lists.