[MR] Anklet Lost at Cattle Raids

Lady Magy Freyser clairjamie at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 22 08:48:43 PDT 2002

Would the good gentles who found my leather anklet with the skull, blue
beads and bells on it, please contact me off list?  My lord told you it
wasn't mine and he's the one who gave it to me!!  If you still have it,
please let me know.  Thank you!!!  and I apologize for not knowing your
names!!

YIS,
Magy

=====
Lady Magy Freyser
Minister of Arts & Sciences
Canton of Elvegast, Windmaster's Hill, Atlantia

"You can't buy happiness - but you can rent the heck out of some fun." - Gaston du Valmont
Check out my website...  or send me an AOL IM at LadyMagy http://www.geocities.com/canushag/Kimberly.html