[MR] Erntefest

Costello53 at aol.com Costello53 at aol.com
Fri Sep 20 13:59:31 PDT 2002

My Lords and Ladies,

Please remember that the Barony of Lochmere's Erntefest will be held
tomorrow.  We hope to be able to offer a coursing demonstration in addition
to the other events planned.

If you do come, please note that the site is having water problems so we will
all need to do our part to conserve it.

Finally the drive  from Interstate 70 on MD Rt.94 to MD Rt. 108 is fairly
long - roughly 8 or so miles from the traffic circle.  MD Rt. 94 ends at MD
Rt. 108.  Don't get discouraged if you feel like you have been driving a
while and not getting anyplace.

Yours in service,
Maire inghean Dhunchain mhic Oisdealbhaigh, Co-autocrat