[MR] Looking for new KMoAS

Marybeth Lavrakas katrous at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 18 11:35:06 PDT 2002

Please cross post as needed, and mention in local
meetings:

Due to changes in my mundane life, it has become
imperative for me to step down as KMoAS as soon as
possible. So, no dilly-dallying, folks--if you're
interested in the job email me at this account
(katrous at yahoo.com) NO LATER THAN SEPTEMBER 25.

Some random notes about the job:
It can eat up 10-20 hours a week sometimes! But not
always. :-)

The database of officers is currently kept in Access.
Also, flyers, etc were created in Pagemaker, and can
easily be sent to you if you've got that program.

The KMoAS runs the Tempore Atlantia competitions, and
organizes KASF (although the depth of the officer's
involvement in organizing KASF doubtlessly can and
will vary).

There are only 3 boxes of files to store in your
abode!

The officers' handbook needs significant updating

That's all the random thoughts I can come up with
right now. Email me for more...

Kateryn Rous

=====