[MR] Another way to find a Sewing Machine

ThatUrsula at aol.com ThatUrsula at aol.com
Mon Sep 16 06:04:35 PDT 2002

If you have web access, most newspapers post their want ads online.  You can sort classifieds electronically, and in most cases even type in keywords (like "sewing machine") to find things more quickly.  Keep checking - you'll probably find something.  I got my current machine from the want ads for $75.  The owner had received it as a gift and had *never used it*.

Use this link to help find your local listings:

http://dir.yahoo.com/News_and_Media/Newspapers/By_Region/U_S__States/

Good luck,
Ursula von Bremen