[MR] FW: [SCA-Garb] OT: Re: Sad News from the East

Jeanne jeanne at atasteofcreole.com
Mon Sep 16 04:37:00 PDT 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: Momkate1 at aol.com [mailto:Momkate1 at aol.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2002 6:02 PM
To: sca-garb at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [SCA-Garb] OT: Re: Sad News from the East

Pardon me, good gentles, does anyone know if this is the man whose wife was
collecting a thousand stitches, one stitch at a time from a thousand women
at
Pennsic?

I am too new to the Society to have known her husband but was moved by her
devotion to her lord. We spoke for some time one afternoon while I bought a
paltry few beads, added my stitch and showed a young lady how to add hers.

The Society in general and Pennsic in particular truly have become an
insular, self-creating world with its own realities and sorrows. My
condolences to any who knew and lost this gentle man and my thanks to the
one
who shared the information.

In service and support,

Gisela vom Kreuzbach of Owl's Reste Shire