[MR] ISO Teachers for a specific track

Nicholas Soucy nsoucy at tereckoffice.com
Wed Sep 11 08:53:32 PDT 2002

Ysolt has given me the go ahead to organize a track of classes over a few
Universities.  The idea of these classes is to teach basic European history
for a set time span.  If these go well, we may be able to expand it to
cultures outside of Europe.

So, what I'm looking for now is teachers.  I want to break it all up into
200 year increments.  So we need someone for:

400-600
600-800
800-1000
1000-1200
1200-1400
1400-1600

The class should cover the general political climate of the time, any
important figures, maybe the monarchs of the day in most of the countries,
etc.  My goal here is to 1; help out newcomers in finding a time and place
that interests them so that they can start working on names, clothes, etc.,
and 2; to help out the not-so-new-comers who like to play in a specific
time/place, but don't know a lot about it.

The first University that I'd try and shoot for is the February one, so
please let me know if you are available to teach at said University and what
classes you would like to teach (you can teach more than one if you're up to
it.)

In Service,
Lord Girard le Bourguignon