[MR] Crown Tourney LOI

Arthur Donadio dukecuan at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 11 15:00:16 PDT 2002

Due to unforseen difficulties in compiling an accurate address list for the
Crown Tourney invitations, Mistress Morderyn will not be able to get these
out as quickly as we had hoped.  In light of this development, the deadline
for the Crown and the Kingdom Seneschal to receive letters of intent to
fight in Fall Crown is pushed back to October 15, 2002.  This will make
things difficult for Master Corwyn, so we beseech you to go ahead and get
your letters in early.  You need not wait for an invitation.  Those who do
not meet the deadline may apply to us for permission to compete.  Such
permission will only be granted for good cause shown.  Remember, when you
submit your letter, please include the SCA names of both fighter and
consort, modern names, membership numbers, and expiration dates.  Thank you
for your time.

Cuan Rex