[MR] Festus Autumnus

Pyrplace at cs.com Pyrplace at cs.com
Tue Sep 10 09:26:00 PDT 2002

A couple of important pieces of info for those interested in Festus
Autumnus...

1.   Feast is sold out.  Anybody interested can be waitlisted.

2.   Appalachian State Univ's first home football game is Saturday at 3:30
pm.  If you are daytripping, please allow extra travel time or be plan on
being patient.

3.   The nightime temperatures are getting down to the mid-40's.

4.   To those on board, bring lots of feast gear.  There are ten (10) removes
planned.  If you have any food allergies, please have the courtesy to
communicate with the feastcrat more than one hour before the feast begins.
Lady Graciela's email is mysticsablewolf at cs.com and her phone number is
828-262-3669.

5.   Any question not relating to food, please email me or call me at
828-265-4889.

Please have a safe and pleasant journey.

In Service,
Brighid ni Siridean
Shire of Crannog Mor