[MR] ISO Duke Logan re: Feast at Coronation

Lady Magy Freyser clairjamie at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 9 15:23:26 PDT 2002

Greetings to Your Grace Logan and fellow Atlantians!

I was told that Your Grace was the feastocrat at Coronation this past
weekend.  Unfortunately we arrived a bit late for the start of feast
(short trip to ER), but were able to get most of the meal when we arrived.
 MY COMPLIMENTS!!!!  WOW!!!  That was an excellent feast!  Would Your
Grace be willing to share the recipes?  I would specifically like the
recipe for the brocoli with bacon/raisins and the Filet Mignon Burgundy.
It's hard to feed a 9 year old sometimes and he ate EVERY mouthful we put
on his plate!!  Anytime he does that, we must have the recipe!  Thank you
in advance!

In Service,
Lady Magy Freyser

=====
Lady Magy Freyser
Minister of Arts & Sciences
Canton of Elvegast, Windmaster's Hill, Atlantia

"You can't buy happiness - but you can rent the heck out of some fun." - Gaston du Valmont
Check out my website...  or send me an AOL IM at LadyMagy http://www.geocities.com/canushag/Kimberly.html