[MR] Baronial Birthday (Sacred Stone)

Shannon Lasley Gypsy_Scarlett at msn.com
Wed Sep 4 23:05:26 PDT 2002

I'm desperately in need of more feast tokens from Baronial B-Day last weekend to make a really pretty dancer's belt. For everyone who gave theirs for the cause... I thank you from the bottom of my heart, but I only have 26! So, if anyone will get in touch with me at gypsy_scarlett at msn.com , not only will I refund your 37 cents for the stamp for sending your feast token to me... I will also dance for you at Golden Moon. (Hey, sounds like a fair deal to me!) Thank you in advance to any replies.

Elisabeta ta Chirikli a Arges
(Shannon Lasley)