[MR] Medieval Faire - demo in Bright Hills

Karen Setze brunosharpy at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 6 14:33:15 PDT 2002

Medieval Faire - September 14, 2002

Come join the Barony of the Bright Hills for a day of
merry making on the greens and in the Great Hall of
Christ the King Episcopal Church, 1930 Brookdale Road
(where we hold Friday night practice), from 10 a..m.
to 6 p.m. on Saturday, September 14.

See feats of martial prowess as the chivalric, rapier
and archery champions are chosen.

See displays and demonstrations by many of the
barony's guilds and artisans. Try a a new step or two
with our own "Lord of the Dance", Lord Simon.
Musicians -- bring your instruments and voices. Wow
the crowd, or join the jam session, or both!

This is a chance for newcomers and long-time members
to investigate unfamiliar aspects of medieval or
renaissance life, and talk with those most passionate
about them.

Come flaunt the new finery you purchased at Pennsic,
or the stuff you made while staying home! Come share
your skills and learn new ones. Come hang out with
your friends, and make new ones as we lure-- er
persuade newcomers into joining us.

Any questions, contact the seneschal and autocrat,
Lady Yseulte Trevelyn. Email her at
brunosharpy at yahoo.com or call her at (410) 969-7453.