Garb the NewcomerRe: [MR] update to the flier for Celtic Cattle Raids

Sharon Gordon gordonse at one.net
Fri Sep 6 10:03:21 PDT 2002

Sounds like a fun challenge.  A couple of questions:

Are participants allowed to use non consumable tools they already have such
as scissors, needles, pins, button carving/casting equipment, looms,
knitting/sprang needles, leatherworking tools, and necessary equipment to
carve, throw, mold, or cast the cup without that being included in the $30 ?
Presumably a newcomer could borrow some of these or get access to help with
some of these

The $30 then would cover the actual materials of the garb and feast gear?

I wonder what the lowest amount that it could be done for would be.  I am
wondering if anyone could beat $5?  And I wonder what the most spectacular
garb/gear could be for $30.

Hoping pictures will be posted :-).

Sharon
gordonse at one.net