[MR] Fundraiser for Canton? University Help

Lady Magy Freyser clairjamie at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 4 15:53:35 PDT 2002

Because of budget cuts, our main restaurant onsite for Fall University in
Raleigh, NC is not going to be open for lunch.  We are therefore asking if
there is a Canton (or Barony) out there that would be interested in making
bag lunches available as a fundraiser for their group.  Please email me
immediately if you are interested.  Thanks!

Lady Magy Freyser, Autocrat

=====
Lady Magy Freyser
Minister of Arts & Sciences
Canton of Elvegast, Windmaster's Hill, Atlantia

"You can't buy happiness - but you can rent the heck out of some fun." - Gaston du Valmont
Check out my website...  or send me an AOL IM at LadyMagy http://www.geocities.com/canushag/Kimberly.html