[MR] Up to your head in Suds

Scott Frankl Callicutt sfcallic at pams.ncsu.edu
Wed Sep 4 10:35:50 PDT 2002

 Anyway IF you sent me email about working with the cleanup crew
I have spaces for you. Please make sure to come by my pavilion
to sign in and pick out a tunic. (I'll have a red sign out when
I am ready for people)

 If you have NOT sent email or know somebody who wants to do this but doesn't
have email. They just need to come by my pavilion when the sign is out.
I still have places (& tunics) left.

(If my pavilion is not near people. I'll move me and the stuff someplace
where we can be seen. Still look for a red sign.)

 We will meet AFTER feast in the feast hall or outside of it before
heading into the kitchen. Please stay out of the kitchen till feast
is over so the people cooking can get all their work done.

!Had to join the list to send Crusades email!

				Lord Callistus Gill