[MR] newcomers welcome

Shari Damkier damkiers at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 3 19:50:50 PDT 2002

Being a newcomer is always difficult at first. May I suggest to anyone new
to an event,  go visit the waterbearer's table and sign up to help... That
is a super way to meet new people and enjoy the day... Best way to see all
the great fighting up close!!! That's where I'll be.. I'll even show you
what to do... just ask...

We were all new somewhere once and remembering how we all felt that first
event in the new kingdom can help us approach someone who looks new and
lost.... Maybe once you get established in your local group, that might be
an area you might want to focus in on and help out other newcomers... I'm
sure there will be some special talent you can share with others... some of
us have talents we don't even know about yet.... Good luck and have some fun
discovering yours...

Welcome to Atlantia...

Elizabet Margarete