[MR] SCA Chain makers List

rmhowe MMagnusM at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 2 14:09:41 PDT 2002

sca-chain-makers at yahoogroups.com is a list I was told about by
Mistress Thora Sharptooth. I assume this includes Viking Wire
Weaving as well as other ancient types.

Putting it out there for you jewellers or would be jewellery
afficianados. I believe I know some of you in Marinus and
Windmasters' Hill.  Some of you might have taken it from
Sheebang (TM) (Siobahn) at Atlantian University recently.
I did a year ago.
I was not previously aware of a list for it though.

Master Magnus, OL, Windmasters' Hill, Atlantia, GDH

Please, no repost to the newsgroups, rec.org.sca / Rialto.