[MR] gooday milords and miladys

Jessica Wilbur jessica at pop.net
Sun Sep 15 07:23:54 PDT 2002

JAT440 at aol.com wrote:

> I am newly arrived in this area and am looking for a ride to meetings,
> especially archery practice.  I am an archer, heavy fighter, light fighter,
> mainly archer...I just moved into northern virginia in alexandra/fairfax
> virginia.  I am attending NOVA at the alexandria campus and live three miles
> from there near landmark mall.  If you can be of any help to me please let me
> know, thank you
>   Humbly you'res
> jose

Greetings milord!

Welcome to the Barony of Ponte Alto! I have forwarded your message to
our baronial email list, so hopefully someone who reads it there will be
able to help. Unfortunately, I live on the other side of the barony from
you. But I'm sure someone nearby will be able to lend you a hand.

Yours in Service,
--Giuliana Salviati