[MR] (no subject)

Robyn Becker reyne_telarius at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 10 11:28:21 PDT 2002

That may be true, but I recieved at least 10 emails yesterday that were
almost a week old.  Including the one from Nikulai.  I thought maybe it was
just Hotmail bottle-necking again, but perhaps it is something more...

Reyne Telarius

>From: "Nicholas S. Malone" <Nix at iolinc.net>
>To: "Angela K. Pincha-Neel" <angela at ascc01.ascc.lucent.com>,   SCA_Merry
>Rose <atlantia at atlantia.sca.org>
>Subject: Re: [MR] (no subject)
>Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 13:42:07 -0400
>
>Depending on how the messages sent and who it comes from many messages are
>held for review by the moderator. This allows someone to censor out in
>appropriate SPAM and other things
>
>AshaHito
>
>Angela K. Pincha-Neel wrote:
>>Wow, I JUST got this message from Nikulai, only FIVE days after it was
>>sent...
>>are we having list server problems?
>>
>>Drea
>>

>>nikulai at mochamail.com wrote:
>>
>>>Greetings all from the autocrat of Royal Hunt (Coronation)!
>>>
>>>Below is the working schedule for the Hunt activities.
>>>
>>>Please forward as needed.
>>>
>>>In service,
>>>   - Nikulai
>>>
>>>Friday:
>>>5pm Site / Troll Opens
>>>6pm Hospitality in the Hall
>>>6pm King Logan & Prince Cuan hold the field against challengers
>>>6pm Games in the Hall
>>>7pm Princess Padraigin Receiving Council - Pavilion on the Field
>>>2am Troll Closes for the night
>>>
>>>Saturday:
>>>8:00am Troll Opens
>>>8:00am Breakfast Begins Serving in the Hall
>>>9:30am  Breakfast Ends Serving
>>>10:00am Court in the Hall
>>>11:00am Coronation in the Hall
>>>11:30 Lunch Begins Serving in the Hall
>>>11:30 A&S – Set Up in the Hall
>>>11:30 Authorizations
>>>12:00 Heavy Tourneys
>>>12:00 Rapier Toruney
>>>12:00 Atlantian Hunt Begins at Newcomers Point
>>>1:00pm Children’s Activities Begin - Meet at Hall
>>>1:00pm Lunch Ends Serving
>>>1:00pm Archery Range Opens
>>>1:00pm Thrown Weapons Range Opens
>>>1:00pm Games Begin on the Vista
>>>2:00pm Tea in Honor of Her Majesty at Windmasters’ Hill Baronial
>>>Pavilion
>>>2:00pm Newcomers Q&A    Newcomers Point
>>>3:00pm Chivalry Meeting in the Royal Pavilion
>>>3:20pm Laurel Meeting   in the Royal Pavilion
>>>3:30pm Children’s Activities End - Pick Up in Hall
>>>3:30pm Troll Closes
>>>3:40pm Pelican Meeting in the Royal Pavilion
>>>4:00pm Archery Range Closes
>>>4:00pm Games End
>>>4:00pm Atlantian Hunt Ends - entries to Newcomers Point
>>>4:00pm Thrown Weapons Range Closes
>>>4:00pm A&S – Take Down
>>>5:00pm Court at the Arena
>>>6:30pm Feast
>>>9:30pm Puy (Bardic) at Campiste 11
>>>9:30pm Dancing  in the Hall
>>>
>>>Sunday:
>>>3:00pm Site Closes

Never trust a neat Artisan...
In memory of Kevin Tod Smith, 'Ares', 1963-2002
Gone, but never forgotten.