Fw: [MR] Fw: [STEPS] duct tape merit badge

Shane B. CyberGaddabout shaneb at ij.net
Sun Sep 22 20:41:32 PDT 2002

NO offense was taken my Beautiful Lady!  I DO confess to having a real
"issue" with websites and pop-up windows however!  heehee  For the record I
have a form letter that I email every webmaster that does them and before
anyone kindly suggests to me that I get a "pop-up stopper" program or to
change my browser I must say that I cannot do so because there are certain
things I NEED to have pop-up and this would not be a viable solution...

At Your Service

Alastair/Shane
currently abiding [reading perspiring] in Trimaris

P.S. Pop-up windows are EVIL! hahahahahaha