[MR] Fw: [STEPS] duct tape merit badge

'bella ldybella at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 22 23:31:34 PDT 2002

My lady, i have known Lord Alastair for a good many years..
he is the person who introduced me to the current middle ages
he has a very dry sense of humor..
aine ferch domnhall ap rhys

:
:
: > Good Sir,
: >
: > I do apologize for misinterpreting your comment in regards to
the Duct
: Tape
: > message.  Unfortunately, I apparently suffered a knee-jerk
reaction and
: did
: > not understand your comment for what you intended.
: >
: > Sincerely,
: >
: > Felicia Catriona Morgan