[MR] Fw: [STEPS] duct tape merit badge

'bella ldybella at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 22 22:55:22 PDT 2002

I shall assume this person is a wonderful example of the Kingdom
of Atlantia?  ::sigh::

Please try to not post to me personally unless necessary good
gentles...
and since i am on all the lists i got this comment 3 times
and i had to go to the thunder list, as administrator and deny
it..
so how much of my time did i waste????

1. i merely posted the url from the Steps with no comment..

2. i am now living ON my sailboat.. an Ericson 27, for the nonce
i am
stuck downloading my mail via my satellite phone [note NOT cell
satellite]
at the cost of a buck fifty a minute... satellite dish on its
way, appt is two weeks
away.

therefore i resent being included in the nasty castigation..

Shane/Alastair i am sorry that someone did not have the honor to
take that comment private..

and i aplogize to the good gentles in the Merry Rose...please
bartender.. a round on me
back to your drinking nad pleasures.. 'bella slips back to her
corner to enjoy the usualy pleasant company of the gentles of the
Merry Rose and Atlantia...
'bella
aine ferch domnhall ap rhys
thunder, trimaris

 ps... howz about signing your name.. sca name that is.. if you
are gonna flame gotta own up to it.. ::smiles::