[MR] Early Period magazine lives again!

David Wendelken davewendelken at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 21 16:06:30 PST 2001

Greetings one and all,

Many years ago, Mistress Fuiltigherne and I published an "arts and
crafts how-to" magazine called Early Period, which
focused its attention on pre-1066 time periods.  We went inactive and
the magazine was no longer available.

We are re-publishing the existing issues of Early Period.  There are 32
issues in all, organized into eight four-issue sets, one for each year
that we published it.

Individual issues are $3.  For those of you on a budget, Issue #29 has
an index of the first 27 issues.
A set of any 4 issues is $10.
The full set of 32 issues is $80.

For every two full sets sold to members of a given kingdom, we will send
one full set to one of the kingdom groups, starting with the smaller
ones, (provided you tell us which kingdom you are from).  I'm not
sophisticated enough to keep track of partial sets, so only full sets
count.

If you used to subscribe to Early Period, now is your chance to fill in
any missing issues!

As a kindness to Fuiltigherne and I, if you are familiar with Early
Period, please be kind enough to chime in and let others know whether
getting Early Period is something they should do.  Unless, of course,
you think otherwise, in which case it would be a kindness to chime in
and warn them! :}

Yours in Service,
Andras Salamandra

Here's the contact info: