Fw: [MR] Re: Kingdom Pavilion

D. Jones kate-rand at sprynet.com
Tue Dec 18 11:26:38 PST 2001

Forwarded to the list for Mistress Rhiannon

> Vard wrote:
>
> > > I've got one.  Is this open only to individuals?  What if a
> > GROUP/HOUSEHOLD
> > > with registered heraldry wanted to do this?  Can they submit a letter
as
> > > well?

 This phase of the project is open to individuals only.  Master AElfred's
 original letter stated that if an individual wished to use his/her slot for
 their household badge, they could do so, however, this will NOT afford them
 another chance at another slot for their personal device.  They will have
 chose one or the other.

 We are _not_ accepting bids for group devices or order badges for this
 portion of the project; those will be handled and displayed by other means.

 Mistress Rhiannon ui Neill
 Principal, OP