[MR] Re: Twelfth Night Motel

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 17 10:43:02 PST 2001

Ceridwen asked:
>I cannot seem to locate the information for the hotel/motel at which the
>after-party for 12th Night will be held and at which a block of rooms was
>being set aside for SCA folks.  Can someone send me contact
>info for this place?  Thank you!

Since Kiri is not subscribed to the Merry Rose, I'm certain that she'd thank
Gorm for sending Ceridwen the info she was looking for.  However, since
information like this might be of interest to a larger audience, I thought
I'd take the opportunity to put in a plug for the website that our Autocrats
have had built for Twelfth Night...

The event website is at the following URL:
http://duncarraig.atlantia.sca.org/xiinight.htm

Baroness Kiri and Baroness Ekaterina see to it that this page is updated
regularly, whenever information evolves.  For example, did you know that
there are now *two* hotels for which our Autocrats have negotiated rates?
One close to the site that will be hosting the post revel ($70), and one
slightly farther from the site that will not ($55).

The page on the =Acorn= Calendar of Events site contains a link to the
above-referenced URL, so you can get to it from there *or* from the Dun
Carraig or Bright Hills websites.  :)  This way, you can always have the
most current info available.

Cool, huh?  ;)

// Vard //
-----