[MR] New Archery Site Location

Ignacio teatimemates at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 16 19:15:23 PST 2001

Unto the Target Archery populace of Atlantia:

Many thanks to the Kingdom Web Minister for he has given the archery site a
new location. The old url will still be in service for a while, at least.
Eventually I will put an auto-direct to the new site. But re-bookmark your
kingdom archery url to the following:

archery.atlantia.sca.org

Please, let me know if there are any problems.

And for the Target Archery Marshals - when the kingdom servers had their
problems a little while ago we also lost the Marshals Email list. I have
been told that as the priority items are worked off, we will eventually get
a email list back up and running. You will know when that happens. Until
then it is just the one-on-one emails(depending on your personal email
group(?) listings).

IgnacioJuana Erensaurlezelasgarria, Menditarra

Honor
Honor<-->Valor
Honor<-->Valor<--> Knowledge
Honor<-->Valor<--> Knowledge<-->Service