[MR] CA and Rapier

Rupert Gaddy rgaddy at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 12 19:58:42 PST 2001

There have been various discussions of combining rapier and CA in some
scenarios on several other lists.

I am reposting my reply to the posts on the Nottinghill Coill list and on
the SCA CA list to the Atlantian list since there seems to me some
misunderstandings going on.

If I am in error, would the KEM or the KAM or the KRM please post a
clarification/explanation?