[MR] Kingdom Twelfth Night - Reservations update

Raymond F talbotgollum at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 8 19:27:08 PST 2001

Greetings to the populace of Atlantia.  I bring news about reservations for
the upcoming Kingdom Twelfth Night from the autocrats:

First, a reminder to all that reservations must be RECEIVED (not on the way
or in the mail) by Lady Amalia, the reservationist, by December 22nd, if you
wish to receive the $2 discount off the on-board/$1 off the off-board price.
  After that, those wishing to reserve must pay full price.  Remember:  the
only good reservation is a paid reservation.

Second, it has been decided to raise the number of on-board slots from 320
to 400.  Those wishing to get an on-board space should be reserving
PROMPTLY; space is filling up fast, folks.

Also, remember that the hall for Kingdom Twelfth Night has a maximum
capacity of 720; NO MORE than that can be in the hall.  That number, and the
number of on-board spaces, are ABSOLUTELY fixed, and will not be increased
further.  All the more reason to get your reservations in ASAP.

This promises to be one splendid party for our whole kingdom...I have talked
to the people involved and seen what has been going on.  The preparations
are impressive.  And I can personally attest to the folks preparing the
feast...they are a truly talented bunch in culinary arts.  It will be a
blast.  Do NOT miss out on this one.

In service, Talbot
Seneschal, Barony of Bright Hills