[MR] Gem Show this Weekend

rmhowe MMagnusM at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 7 11:15:33 PST 2001

As per my usual attempts to inform, supply and spiff you guys up:

http://www.agr.state.nc.us/fair/events/calendar.htm
www.ncstatefair.org

Holiday Gem and Jewelry Show and Sale
N.C. State Fairgrounds, Kerr Scott Building
Hillsborough St. and Blue Ridge Road, West Raleigh, N.C.
Dec:
7th Friday 1pm-7pm
8th Saturday 1am-6pm
9th Sunday 10am-5pm

Not the local Gem Club.
Admission $2.00

At one of the recent shows I got Anne a wonderful 12th-13th C
recreation of a Scandinavian crystal pendant many of you have
seen. You never know what you will find. Also it is the custom
at many A&S festivals to leave tokens of esteem, gems, beads,
etc at the displays or to use them for prizes for events.

If you are not SCA and are confused. Well, confusion is a part
of life, and I've copied you as usual to inform the local jewelers
and metalsmiths I've had classes with out of courtesy. ;)
http://www.sca.org
http://www.atlantia.sca.org/
http://www.windmastershill.org/

Master Magnus