[MR] (Fwd) Dress to Excess

Jessica Wilbur jessica at pop.net
Fri Dec 7 09:13:21 PST 2001

Greetings! I'm forwarding this from Baroness Greta.

--Muireann

From:           	"Barbara Reed" <bereed26 at hotmail.com>
Subject:        	Dress to Excess
Date sent:      	Thu, 06 Dec 2001 18:15:02 -0500

Due to a scheduling conflict (I apologize to the autocrats of 12th
Night for that), the "Dress to Excess" competition has been
postponed until the Coronation of Logan and Isabel.  Her Highness
has graciously agreed to allow the St. Anne's Guild of Clothiers to
sponsor this competition at Coronation, the rules will remain
essentially unchanged from the December Acorn announcement,
and more information will follow in the February & March Acorns.
Thank you.

Yours in Service,

Baroness Greta Klusenaere